The firm of Bowmans has a long history of which we are very proud. It dates back to 1874 when Gray, Robertson & Co was formed although it is known that constituent parts were in existence prior to that time.
In 1947 the firm of Gray, Robertson & Wilkie was established with the amalgamation of Gray Robertson & Co, of which Bernard C Bowman was a partner, with Joseph Wilkie.
It was in recognition of his sixty years with the firm that the name changed to Bowman Gray Robertson & Wilkie in 1991 and in 1996 the firm name was shortened to Bowman and later to Bowmans.
In the 1980s the firm expanded northwards and now has a well-established office in Forfar.
We offer the following services:
Specialists in all aspects of conveyancing
Wills & Trust Management